Saturday, April 01, 2006

Everything is Desirable

if you dont have it already, ie. Have you ever noticed that almost everything that you wanted really badly, things for which you had to do a lot of pleading and screaming as a child and a lot of saving and pinching as a grown up, seems less so after you got it. Especially after the first euphoria is over. It seems no matter whatever the hype, it only lasts till u actually get it, or get there, or do it, whatever is the case.
Same with my blog writing. I had so much enthusiasm going into this, writing my first blog in my first night itself. I was very proud of myself. I went to sleep that night with a lot of hope. I even dreamed of changing the world with my blog. I dont exactly remember how my subconcious mind came up with an idea that would be good enough to atleast fool my sleeping rational mind. But there it was.
My initial burst of enthusiasm was only matched by my lethargy afterwards to continue the work. Somehow after the first blog, I didnt have the same motivation I had before writing one. All I could do was to drag myself into writing one of my bitter experiences I had recently, and there was nothing to be proud of. It seemed the world had to wait a little longer to be trasformed by my writings.
I have started again. Atleast to show to myself, that I can do something even if I dont feel like doing it, and nobody is paying me for it.
I guess thats enough boredom for one day.

No comments: